The chapel was built during the renovation of the parish building in 1940, and was demolished and built a new one closer to the Church of St Stephen in 2014, when the market core of Semič was being renovated. In 2019, Father Marko Ivan Rupnik showed Little Therezika in the form of a mosaic, showing the motif of Christ’s resurrection.


Foto: Uroš Novina